[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice screenshots on the website: show the NotebookBar?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice screenshots on the website: show the NotebookBar?
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:30:21 +0100
- To: Marketing list <email@example.com>
I'd like some advice please! A while back I updated the screenshots on
the EN website:
For some other languages, the screenshots are rather old and low-res, eg:
So I plan to update those when I have some spare time. But! With
LibreOffice 6.2 round the corner, featuring the shiny new NotebookBar,
I'm wondering if I should have that in the screenshots.
What do you think? On the one hand, it'd be great to show that
LibreOffice is forward-looking and has a "modern" interface. On the
other hand, the regular menu+toolbar setup is still the default, and
many users are happy that LO has a familiar, mature interface...
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice screenshots on the website: show the NotebookBar?||"kainz.a" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Nightly Rush Calc Threading video was: It's Sunday night - lets fiddle with Calc Threading...
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice screenshots on the website: show the NotebookBar?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] It's Sunday night - lets fiddle with Calc Threading...
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice screenshots on the website: show the NotebookBar?