Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: It's Sunday night - lets fiddle with Calc Threading...

The last one looks good for me. However, the operation which is happening is not visible, so for a common person, he/she may not be able to understand the difference. It would be better if you have the Calc in the background (not just writing what is going on) and keep the system monitor over the Calc.

Sincerely,
Sreekanth V K

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.