[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Contributor map - adding to the menu
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Contributor map - adding to the menu
- From: Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 15:38:57 +0100
- To: Marketing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
As some of you may have seen, I made a map of contributors who've been
interviewed on the blog, and added it to the bottom of this page:
It should have its own page, though, so the question is: where should it
go? The menus are already quite crowded, but that may be the best option...
Thanks in advance for any ideas/thoughts! :-)
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Event Report: METU NCC LibreOffice Event(s) 2018
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Christmas quiz for the blog - ideas wanted!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Event Report: METU NCC LibreOffice Event(s) 2018
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] TDF marketing discussion paper ...