Hi all,

During the last weekend (Dec 28-29-30, 2018), we had a series of events at
METU NCC (in Cyprus), organized by the METU NCC ACM Student Chapter.

The number of attendees at the seminar was much lower than the last year,
probably because of the holiday season, but interaction/result efficiency
of the workshop/hackfest was better than the last year. Most of the
attendees were from the Computer Engineering department.

All attendees completed the "getting started" part of LibreOffice
development. Some of them submitted their patches to Gerrit, and some are
preparing to do so.

Here are the event pages on our wiki:

   - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/METUNCCLODev2018
   - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/METUNCC2018

Here are some photos:

   - Free Software Seminar/Presentation (Dec 28):

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNQbCeFXR9K62e5B4kUepQegKIWoy5As9UQJ2Cp3a_uYrxnRH3xJ6WqJuE1uM9puA?key=ZVpId1F5aGszZlc3RkRKal93dklsdmx5UzdpMS1n
   - LibreOffice Development Workshop (Dec 29) & Hackfest (Dec 30):
   https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1K9CX44g7C9xQzCxiOTtLjFvLAg-xvBz7

And here is the original, in-campus, announcement of the event:
---------Anon Start---------
Hello Folks ,
We are glad to see you with us in our events below as METU NCC ACM.

28 December Friday at 18:00 on CCC Amphi-3 " Career Opportunities in the
World of Free Software " seminar.(Seminar will be in Turkish)
By Muhammet Kara (Consultant Software Engineer at Collabora, LibreOffice
Certified Developer).

29 December Saturday at 13:00 on CCC Seminar Room- 4 " LibreOffice
Development workshop " By Muhammet Kara( Consultant Software Engineer at
Collabora, LibreOffice Certified Developer)
Join us at this event to get an overview of the LibreOffice development
workflow, and see a LibreOffice developer while solving a bug. A great
opportunity to get started with LibreOffice development.İf you want to
apply the steps in workshop on your own you need linux in your computer and
need to build LibreOffice , for this you can contact with us by e- mail or
our communication channels ,we can help you.

30 December at 11:00 ob CCC Seminar Room-4 " LibreOffice Hackfest "
On Hackfest everyone will solve the bugs of LibreOffice individually and
send patch to LibreOffice.There will be a Certified LibreOffice Developer
so you can get help from him.

Cheers,
Muhammet