Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Christmas quiz for the blog - ideas wanted!

Well, I went and touched first one up a bit and uploaded the new copy for
that, then, added a second version with Season's Greetings replacing Merry
Christmas.
The Season's Greetings version is at
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/91514