Hi everyone,

Sparkhaus Media, a publisher in Germany that produces various Linux and
FOSS-related magazines, has just released a special edition about
LibreOffice:

http://www.sparkhaus-shop.com/magazines/special-editions/eh32068.html

A few of us at The Document Foundation contributed some articles, and
they will be available later under Creative Commons for our blog, and
for anyone else to use, update, translate etc.

Meanwhile, I have 150 printed copies of the magazine, for events,
schools, libraries etc. So far I have given some to a library here in
Munich, and plan to contact other libraries.

If anyone has other ideas for distributing the magazines, get in touch
and we can discuss further, and I can send you some! I think we should
try to get the magazines into the hands of new users, and people who
aren't aware of LibreOffice. (Instead of, say, just handing them out at
Linux/FOSS events, where some people may take them as freebies, but
never really look into them.)

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation