Hi Drew,

I'm a copywriter and also on the LibreOffice marketing group.

I've tried to set up an account on Next Cloud but am unable to.
Is it possible for you to share a JPG with me so I can suggest changes to
the copy?

Who is our target audience for this piece? In what places will it appear -
online and offline?

Regards,
Bhairavi.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 10:12 AM Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>