[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice' part II
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice' part II
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:00:47 -0500
- To: Tdf Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lest I forget, there was also this from the earlier conversation:
"Perhaps you can provide a link and a QR-Code on the poster where the
user finds a description of changing the UI (notebook bar, Persona) or
to documentation or so."
Yes, good idea. I think there is a good placement for the QR-Code in empty
band of space just above the logo and below the last graphic,
I was wondering if there is already a basic graphic for which leads to the
website? One that could be re-used.
On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 11:42 PM Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
> OK, so I've taken what I've heard on the list here, thanks again, and make
> some changes to this file.
> First the graphics design elements. I pulled the libo6 branding zip file
> off the wiki (and the 5), I used the logo from this branding kit and then
> did a merge of part of the 4 branding and the 6 gray gradient branding. (I
> do the final background work with GIMP and did not upload the xcf file, but
> I would do so when this is finished along with odt in a zip file)
> I did this specifically to come at one of the points, raised here on the
> list, of presenting the change without causing undue concern regarding the
> current UI, with the message.
> You can see this in the file here: ChangingFaceOfLibreOffice.jpeg
> Text wise you will see it is reading more like a document page than a
> marketing piece, well I figure that I can try to kill two birds with one
> stone today.
> The odt file that is used is also available if you have a NC account and
> is: ChangingFaceOfLibreOffice.odt
> Assuming that the graphics stay as is, for the moment, and any wordsmith
> ideas on presenting the information in the text towards marketing would be
> deeply appreciated.
> Thanks and best wishes,
> p.s. deleted the earlier jpeg off the NC server
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|[libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice' part II||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice' part II
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice' part II
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice' part II
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice' part II