Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice'.

As LibO has very different UI's on different devices or cause the user can
choise it's not that easy to make a good poster about it (to much content).

LibO work on different OS on different devices and in addition LibO can
change according to the users need.

I would recommend to focus on some toppics and don't mix everything in one
Poster.

eg.

LibreOffice on Windows: with Tabbed Toolbar and Colibre Icons -> perfect
fit on Win10
LibreOffice on GTK: with Grouped compact Toolbar and Elementary icons ->
Grouped compact will follow the only main functions in the UI approach from
Gnome.
LibreOffice on OS-X: with global menu and Standard Toolbar -> Global
menubar fit's OS-X users workflow
LibreOffice Online: with gdoc's UI and Breeze icon -> your Office suite for
everywhere

Fancy screenshot with personas whatever to show what's possible, but at
least I would make a second poster with what's possible.

cheers
Andreas_K