[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice'.
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice'.
- From: Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 19:01:38 -0500
- To: Tdf Marketing <email@example.com>
I was working with some screen shots and wanted to put together a graphic
covering the new notebook UI in the desktop version of LO and show the
newer LO platforms. This would be used for a couple of social media posts.
I used the community LO logo and wanted to run this by the list here and
make sure there is no problems with how I am using this.
A copy is on the NC server, direct link if you have an account there is
So take a look, I might still make a change or two, but I wouldn't change
the logo usage at this point. Also I'll leave the jpeg in the shared
Marketing folder there if you like.
Thanks and best wishes,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice'.||K-J LibreOffice <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] [libo-marketing-priv] Marketing Conference Call
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice'.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Month of LibreOffice - where have all the contributors gone?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Infographic 'Changing Face of LibreOffice'.