Hi Fabian,

On 19/11/2018 17:59, Fabián Rodríguez wrote:
I would like to see more content on non-GAFAM platforms, relying too
much or exclusively on YouTube comes with important restrictions and the
risk of having such content removed or unavailable.

It also encourages joining such platforms which is not possible and
often incoherent with values associated to using LibreOffice in the
first place.

For the benefit of others in the list, GAFAM = Google, Apple, Facebook,
Amazon, Microsoft (I'd never heard of that before!).

Yes, we have to be available on fully free platforms, and I've asked the
infra community to look into PeerTube as an alternative to YouTube. At
the same time, if we want to spread the word, we have to go where the
people are.

I'm no big fan of Facebook, but it's an extremely effective way to reach
new users who weren't aware that LibreOffice exists, and encourage
existing users to tell new people.

I'll provide an update about PeerTube when I have more info!

Cheers,
Mike