[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] YouTube channel: community posts unlocked
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] YouTube channel: community posts unlocked
- From: Fabián Rodríguez <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:59:07 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to see more content on non-GAFAM platforms, relying too
much or exclusively on YouTube comes with important restrictions and the
risk of having such content removed or unavailable.
It also encourages joining such platforms which is not possible and
often incoherent with values associated to using LibreOffice in the
Le 18-11-19 à 03 h 51, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> Hello, good news everyone!
> Our YouTube channel now supports "community posts":
> "Creators with access to the Community tab can interact with viewers
> using rich media. Community posts can include polls, GIFs, text, images,
> and on-demand video. Community posts help provide additional reach on
> YouTube and greater engagement with your audience. They always appear on
> the Community tab, and may appear in Home or the Subscriptions feed."
> Let's think of some ideas for this! As an example, when we post a "new
> features" video, we could also do some polls -- what's your favourite
> new feature in this release?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] YouTube channel: community posts unlocked||Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] YouTube channel: community posts unlocked||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Month of LibreOffice - where have all the contributors gone?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] YouTube channel: community posts unlocked
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] YouTube channel: community posts unlocked
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] YouTube channel: community posts unlocked