[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-projects] Re: [libreoffice-design] Notebookbar out of Experimental
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-projects] Re: [libreoffice-design] Notebookbar out of Experimental
- From: Michael Meeks <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 14:41:25 +0000
- To: Edoardo Maria Elidoro <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
On 09/11/2018 11:58, Edoardo Maria Elidoro wrote:
> I do agree to move the Notebookbar out of experimental.
> The latest updates on the Tabbed Toolbar in the master branch improved both
> the usability and the look & feel making it (in my opinion) a really useful
> and nice feature to have.
> I don't see a single reason why we should keep it in experimental.
IIRC the ESC agreed to have the option to enable it appear by default
at least in the run up to 6.2 to encourage more people to play with and
(hopefully) debug the functionality.
Hopefully it will be in a good enough state for 6.2 final - but there
is no real magic way to make developers come & get involved and fix the
shortcomings short of encouraging them when they show up, and
evangelizing to / mentoring them.
> Il giorno mar 6 nov 2018 alle ore 17:50 Pedro Rosmaninho <
> email@example.com> ha scritto:
>> - As for MacOS glitches, I tried it on a MacOS VM and the issues are minor
>> aesthetic issues that do not impact its functionality. In fact, there are
>> far more serious glitches in LO on MacOS not related with the notebookbar
>> that warrant more attention.
Would be interested in a tracker bug for those; I'm interested in a
good, ordered list of the nastiest Mac bugs to fix.
firstname.lastname@example.org <><, GM Collabora Productivity
Hangout: email@example.com, Skype: mmeeks
(M) +44 7795 666 147 - timezone usually UK / Europe
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|[libreoffice-marketing] Notebookbar out of Experimental||"kainz.a" <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] Notebookbar out of Experimental||Edoardo Maria Elidoro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Upcoming Event: LibreOffice 6.2 Alpha1 Live BHS - Ankara
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] YouTube channel: community posts unlocked
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Notebookbar out of Experimental
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] YouTube channel: community posts unlocked