Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Notebookbar out of Experimental

Hi Andreas,

kainz.a wrote on 11/9/18 2:52 PM:

> I get the information yesterday that I can move Notebookbar out of
> experimental (at least for beta and RC), BUT not all notebookbars are

Good news!

> finished (only tabbed) and I don't want to "release" something that is not
> finished and than I get bad feedback for cotextual notebookbar or tabbed
> compact, ...
>
> So I have to first finish groupedbar and groupedbar_compact to make them
> available without experimental mode.

Thanks a lot for your work on this!
It's a great and unique UI tooling that LibreOffice is offering here.
I'm particularly impressed by how you manage to integrate so many wishes :)

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6