Re: [libreoffice-marketing] [libo-marketing-priv] Marketing Conference Call

Hi Alexandr,
Le 06/11/2018 à 10:27, Alexandr Šnajdar a écrit :
> not sure to make it this Thursday (having a looooong meeting)
>
> food for thought - how about localisation - of the marketing
> activities - starting with translations; English is a barrier for most
> of potential (end)users

Thanks for your feedback. We are translating marketing material (press
releases, videos subtitles, leaflets, etc.). If you would like to join,
ping me and I'll explain you how to follow-up.
Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi