Re: [libreoffice-marketing] what can I do for... LibreOffice

Hi Redon,

On 25/10/2018 23:08, Redon Skikuli wrote:

> On the link below you can find the proposed main categories of the
> microsite:
> https://pad.collective68.tech/p/WhatCanIDo_for_LibreOfficemicrosite_texts
>
> As mentioned during the previous marketing call the next steps would be:
>
> - finalization of the main categories and subcategories;
> - adding content to each page;
> - improvement (or creation) of wiki pages for each page;
>
> Let's work during the next weeks ti finalize the content.

Great to see things moving with this. I've added various extra ideas and
links, along with some ways to categorise them (what skills are
required, or how much time). What do you think?

There's still the Design and Translations sections, so I'll leave those
to Heiko and Sophie, but if they're super busy I can think of some other
tasks for those as well.

Cheers,
Mike