Re: [libreoffice-marketing] what can I do for... LibreOffice

On the link below you can find the proposed main categories of the
microsite:
https://pad.collective68.tech/p/WhatCanIDo_for_LibreOfficemicrosite_texts

As mentioned during the previous marketing call the next steps would be:

- finalization of the main categories and subcategories;
- adding content to each page;
- improvement (or creation) of wiki pages for each page;

Let's work during the next weeks ti finalize the content. Help is much
appreciated. We are working in parallel for the technical implementation
of the project and will update in the next days.
Thank you,
*---*

*Redon Skikuli*
*e-mail: **redon@skikuli.com <redon@skikuli.com>*