Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Minutes from Marketing Conference Call, 18 October 2018

Hey Sreekanth and Mike,

I could not join the last meeting due to some problem.

I read MoM, it looks great to me. i am excited for India plan.

> I think it will be better if we could start organizing
> events/competitions/workshops focusing on the universities and colleges
> from where may get a good workforce and team. We may need to plan well in
> introducing the value proposition and implementing it.
>

> +1 count me in. I have good experince in this because I am in mozilla
india community last 8 years with other open source community. I was part
of on mozilla initiative, where we focus colleges and universities. other
than that I have run nightly campaign india last year. We have got good
results.