[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call - POSTPONED
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call - POSTPONED
- From: jhan carlos echevarria choquecota <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:18:09 -0500
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Hi all in zone Marketing, excuse me For no have chance to take part in
this Conference Marketing , also for me Little activity, i keep busy with
work and study. but i read in a few times the email of all.
i think in a few ideas:
For TDF get more donations in Peru ( also South America ) we need that the
foundation also have operation here, this is that make a legal inscription
in the country like as foundation.
1)With this legal inscription we can inspire new volunteers for rewand
with certificate document , this is very usefull for Profile Professional.
2) Get more donation from Company´s and bussiness because they need a
document for reduce tax in her donation.
3) Also can be a possibility to pay to a youngs , or professionals for part
time job in LibreOffice. much people here work/study at same time, so for
me is a nice idea to benefit of a arranged team in local área and also
work together with online team.
- Whats can i do for LibreOffice
i know a Interculture School ,that work with children in low economy, so i
think in made a cooperation, to made a book to teach LibreOffice with this
Fundation School, and also require help of TDF for aport a ideas also.
- Next month for LibreOffice
Also i received a invitation for a Free Software conference, so i planning
to do all to participate in this. but i Will give more info in last week of
El jue., 11 de oct. de 2018 a la(s) 04:34, Mike Saunders (
> CALL IS POSTPONED
> I'm afraid we have to postpone the call by a week (a few of us who
> wanted to attend have come down with colds, so we can't participate very
> The marketing call will now take place:
> * Thursday 18 October, 14:30 CET
> Apologies for any inconvenience!
> On 09/10/2018 01:17, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> > Next Marketing Conference Call will be on Thursday, October 11, at 2:30
> > PM Berlin time. Everyone is invited to attend.
> > We will discuss several topics:
> > 1. Increased use of social media
> > 2. "What can I do for LibreOffice"
> > 3. Next Month of LibreOffice
> > 4. Fundraising
> > Please add your topics before the conference call. Best regards, Italo
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call - POSTPONED||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call - POSTPONED||Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] what can I do for... LibreOffice
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Reminder: Marketing Call
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call - POSTPONED
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call - POSTPONED