Re: [libreoffice-marketing] what can I do for... LibreOffice

On 13/10/2018 10:41, Bhairavi Parikh wrote:

> Across projects, for the copy to be effective, it'd be great if someone
> took on the role of Creative Director.
> Also could we have a tech person on board to read through drafts for
> accuracy?

Communities work in a different way from companies, so there won't be
any creative director. Actually, there isn't any director in the entire
project, in any area. In a meritocracy, people are recognized for their
contributions, but are not appointed for the role. The same applies for
the tech person. They will show up if they are interested.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email italo.vignoli@documentfoundation.org