Re: [libreoffice-marketing] what can I do for... LibreOffice

Hey Redon,

Thanks, I will be happy to collaborate on projects. When is the call? Sorry
I've forgotten. :)

Across projects, for the copy to be effective, it'd be great if someone
took on the role of Creative Director.
Also could we have a tech person on board to read through drafts for
accuracy?

B.