Re: [libreoffice-marketing] what can I do for... LibreOffice

Hi,

Redon Skikuli <rskikuli@gmail.com> wrote on Tue, 2 Oct 2018 17:11:19 +0200:

If you guys agree we atwww.collective68.tech can work on this pro bono.
What do you think?

thanks a lot for the kind offer! Sounds like a great proposal indeed. :-)

Italo, when is the next marketing call scheduled? Maybe something we can discuss directly there?

Thanks a lot,
Florian