Re: [libreoffice-marketing] New header image for social media channels

Hello everyone,

Simple messages are indeed what actually works.

However in this instance I am not sure that reusing the icons of the suite is going to send any message. We are only impoverishing our branding elements with icons that everybody has already seen and that may be subject to change at some later release. Also, perhaps even more simply: what message are we trying to send here? It may be simpler than the previous one but I am not sure I'm getting it...

Best,

Charles.