Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Social media ideas for LibreOffice 6.1 release announcement

Image or video would be good option as picture speaks thousand words. I think we can share the video(not link) in the posts and add the link to the #newlibreoffice.

Also, if possible we can include the link in the video as well.

Sincerely,
Sreekanth V K

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.