Hi Mike,

Thank you for the nice blog post!

Looking forward to seeing you and many other members of our community in Tirana! :)

Cheers,
Muhammet

On 07/16/2018 05:50 PM, Mike Saunders wrote:
Hi Muhammet,

Great, a big thanks to you and all the participants for your work! It's
awesome to see such a dedicated community, and I look forward to
hopefully meeting many in Tirana :-) Meanwhile I've blogged about the
event here:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2018/07/16/results-from-the-libreoffice-6-1-rc1-bug-hunting-session-in-ankara/

And put the link on:

* Twitter