Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: draft script

Howdy,

Kind of late here but if that hasn't been used yet I think the Base changes
for 6.1, changed.

So this section Base isn't how 6.1 will release;
"In Base, the embedded Firebird engine is now available by default.
Embedded HSQLDB is deprecated, although it's still available in this
release, and a migration assistant helps you to switch between the two
engines."

and is rather actually this and one suggestion for a way to say it:
"In Base, an automated migration assistant is added to the experimental
embedded Firebird support. Both features are planned as default with the
6.2 release early next year and as a first step to deprecating embedded
HSQL support."

Best wishes,

Drew