[libreoffice-marketing] Event Report: LibreOffice 6.1 RC1 BHS, Ankara

Hi everyone,

Our Live Bug Hunting Session in Ankara was great.

* ~15 people, testing LibreOffice for about 3 hours, nonstop. Multiple
bugs discovered. Some reported, some were discussed and being
prepared to be reported by the discoverers.
* I talked on "how to report bugs" for about 15 minutes, by going over
our bugzilla.
* There were Pardus, Debian, Windows and Mac machines. They
cross-checked issues on multiple platforms simultaneously. (There
might also be a Fedora, but I am not sure about that.)
* After the session, we also had a long discussion on community and
ecosystem building for LibreOffice in Turkey.

So I think it was a success overall. :)

Please feel free to use the photos on this Turkish tweet while writing blog posts or tweets: https://twitter.com/muhamm3tkara/status/1017853128727781376

Cheers,
Muhammet