Hi Muhammet,

Thanks very much for helping to organise this event -- I've posted it on
the blog here:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2018/07/10/live-libreoffice-6-1-rc1-bug-hunting-session-in-ankara-on-july-13/

I'll spread the word, and add it to the calendar too!

Mike

On 09/07/2018 17:30, Muhammet Kara wrote:
Hi Mike & All,

I am re-sending this with a smaller attachment, to evade spam filters.

Cheers,
Muhammet