[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Happy to join the list
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Happy to join the list
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 10:38:31 +0200
- To: KOUADIO jean claude <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Kouadio, nice to meet you, and welcome to the project!
On 24/05/2018 06:42, KOUADIO jean claude wrote:
> Hi my name is Kouadio and i come from Ivory Coast in west Africa. I speak
> french. I want to promote LibreOffice in my country by presentations and
> courses about LibreOffice.
> I don' t speak english fluently and i hope discuss with you in french.
Thanks for your offer of help -- it's great when people promote
LibreOffice in countries around the world. Regarding marketing in the
French language, please see here:
There is also a mailing list in French, for discussions about
LibreOffice and the project. Just send an email here and follow the
instructions you receive:
You can then send a message to email@example.com, introduce
yourself, and talk to other French-speaking community members about your
ideas for courses and presentations.
If you any further help, just let me know! Thanks :-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|[libreoffice-marketing] Happy to join the list||KOUADIO jean claude <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Happy to join the list
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Reminder: CFP for LibOCon
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Happy to join the list
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Reminder: CFP for LibOCon