Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Websites we can use to bring in new contributors

On 23/05/2018 14:46, Mike Saunders wrote:

> * https://yourfirstpr.github.io
> * https://www.codetriage.com
> * https://up-for-grabs.net
> * https://www.codenewbie.org/learn

I made a Redmine ticket and Ilmari has already provided some feedback here:

https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2615

And here's another idea -- Fedora magazine is looking for articles. As I
worked for Linux magazines for many years, I could write an article
about how to get involved with LibreOffice (build it on Fedora, an
overview of the code, other ways to help the project etc.)

Do we think that'd be a good way to bring in more people?

Mike