Hi Italo, Mike, and all,

The date has finally been announced. Free Software and Linux Days 2018 (OYLG'18) will take place from May 12th 2018 through May 13th 2018 in santralistanbul campus of Bilgi University. No prior registration is needed.

I'll apply for a talk, and I'll also encourage others to apply.

I'll also ask for a booth space. By the way, what about a combined booth with GNOME? (Since there is probably limited space, and we will need people to run the booth.)