Sounds good. Keep me in the loop. Thanks.

*Glen Murrant*
Marketing/Communications

J.R. Rahey Stores Ltd.
phone: 902-562-2500
fax: 902-562-6384
/www.jrraheys.com <http://www.jrraheys.com>/

/This email and any attachment(s) is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of the email and attachment(s). Unauthorized copying, distribution, or use of privileged information herein may be unlawful. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, safe, timely, or error-free. The sender therefore can not accept liability for losses resulting from which arise as a result of this e-mail transmission./