Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Africa as a marketing target (?)

Thanks Luca for the article. It's interesting to see what happens in other places.

I think it doesn't need to be just focused on Africa. A good question to ask, is what is LibreOffice / TDF doing in the education market? My intuition is that its effective to win students over to try to dampen the stickiness MS Office has. At least they will realize that there is an alternative.

Best,
Edwin