[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Video for LibreOffice Viewer on the Play Store - draft script
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Video for LibreOffice Viewer on the Play Store - draft script
- From: Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 12:06:50 +0100
- To: Marketing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
As you probably know, we have a version of LibreOffice for Android,
called LibreOffice Viewer:
A new version has been released recently, thanks to our community of
developers and volunteers, and I'd like to make a video for the Google
Play listing. Recommendations from the Android developer website:
"Create a video of your app in action to show off the app's main
features, either by using screen capture software and filming a physical
device running the app. Try to keep the video concise; aim for a run
time of somewhere between 30 and 120 seconds, and highlight the most
important or compelling features first."
I'd go for something short, with a voiceover and quiet music track in
the background. My draft outline for the script:
* (LibreOffice logo) LibreOffice is the most popular free and open
source office suite – and now it's available for your smartphone or tablet.
* (Animation of scrolling through a document) With LibreOffice Viewer,
you can access your documents, spreadsheets and presentations in many
formats, including Open Document and Office Open XML.
* (Animation of spreadsheet) LibreOffice Viewer is based on the the same
engine as the desktop application, for maximum consistency across platforms.
* (Animation of editing mode) In addition, an experimental editing
option is available, so you can update your documents on the go.
* (Picture of the icon) So try it today! Download it, use it, and give
our community feedback to help us improve it!
What does everyone think? Anything else we should mention or focus on?
Should we talk about the experimental editing mode at all, or make a
more prominent request for bug reports?
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Video for LibreOffice Viewer on the Play Store - draft script||Glen Murrant <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Video for LibreOffice Viewer on the Play Store - draft script
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] I love Free Software Campaign
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Video for LibreOffice Viewer on the Play Store - draft script