Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Grenoble city hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice

Eric Ficheux of Nantes Metropole has been working with the city of Grenoble to plan the migration. So, it was an expected project, and we can probably get some more info from Eric.

--
Italo Vignoli
+393485653829