[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Fwd: LibreOffice at SCALE?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Fwd: LibreOffice at SCALE?
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 01:35:25 +0100
- To: TDF Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We have been invited to SCALE at Pasadena Convention Center in early
March. They are happy to give LibreOffice a free booth, but we need
local people to staff the booth. Any volunteer?
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: LibreOffice at SCALE?
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 22:41:21 -0500
From: SCALE Team <email@example.com>
SCALE (www.socallinuxexpo.org <http://www.socallinuxexpo.org>) is coming
up in March. LibreOffice has been a past exhibitor. We are reaching out
to see if you would be interested in having a donated booth donated to
your project again.
Date: March 8-11, 2018
Location: Pasadena Convention Center
Expected # of Attendees: 3500~
Website: www.socallinuxexpo.org <http://www.socallinuxexpo.org>
- SCALE Team
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Fwd: LibreOffice at SCALE?||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice slogan
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Grenoble city hiring a project leader to swith to LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Lera Goncharuk article on OpenSource.Com
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Fwd: LibreOffice at SCALE?