Hi There.

I'd like to offer some assistance. I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada and have 20+ years of marketing and advertising experience. I'm Google AdWords certified (search and display). I'm also a graphic designer, voice actor, writer, musician, and can do some video editing.

I'm not sure what you need in terms of marketing, but I'd love to assist.

--

*Glen Murrant*
Marketing/Communications

J.R. Rahey Stores Ltd.
phone: 902-562-2500
fax: 902-562-6384
/www.jrraheys.com <http://www.jrraheys.com>/

/This email and any attached file(s) is for the attention of the intended recipient. The email and any attachments may contain material that is confidential, and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient: (a) contact the sender immediately and delete from your system all copies of the email including any attachments. (b) do not read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. Any such unauthorized use may be unlawful. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore can not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version./