[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 2018 Events Wiki Page
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 2018 Events Wiki Page
- From: Muhammet Kara <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 15:06:57 +0300
- To: Marc Paré <email@example.com>, LibO Mailing List Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Looks great. Thanks!
And thank you too for being part of this fantastic community! :)
On 12/24/2017 02:07 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
I've added a banner on the events slider on the LibreOffice events page
Could you please take a look at it and see if it needs any changes if any?
Thanks for taking part in the conference and for advocating the use of
On 18/12/17 03:12 AM, Muhammet Kara wrote:
I would like to let you know that I have recently added an entry for
"Academic Informatics Conference 2018" to the wiki, and also created a
dedicated page for it (still missing a lot of info, and I'll be
updating it time to time). I have applied for the conf with a few
proposals, and will also add them to the wiki page if they get
accepted (along with other LO related talks/subevents in the conf once
they are announced).
And I am glad to hear that the page for "Free Software and Linux Days
2017" is a good example. :)
On 12/16/2017 04:07 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
The 2018 Events wiki page has been updated and is ready to fill.
Just as a reminder, if you know of any TDF/LibreOffice events occurring
* feel free to fill out the wiki entry on the wiki page, or, leave a
note of it on this list and one of us will fill the entry for you.
* make sure you identify the contact person(s) for the event on that
* If you enter the event early enough, a banner will be created and
put up on the LibreOffice Events website page ... we only post 3
banners at a time.
* Please make sure you give a good description of the event as the
description will be used to form the text in the banner on the
slider. You can leave that description on this list or on a wiki
* Also, note that, if you are running an event, you should try to
create another wiki page of your event that shows more details of
you event and its organization. A good example is this wiki page of
the "Free Software and Linux Days 2017" wiki page
* remind us of the event every now and then, and some of us will post
it on our social media outlets
* Photos, photos, photos ... photos of the event would be nice
* Plan on offering a report after the event, and feel free to blog
about it or someone on this list could help blog about it
Note, you will notice that our events calendar is not showing on our
website page. We are looking into it at the moment and it should
reappear again at some time soon.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 2018 Events Wiki Page||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 2018 Events Wiki Page||Muhammet Kara <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 2018 Events Wiki Page||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 2018 Events Wiki Page
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] LIbreOffice Calendar 2018 and Happy New Year
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 2018 Events Wiki Page
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Default color for shapes