Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Brazilian LibreOffice Magazine 27 is released

Hello Rob,

Great to hear that!!!

Feel free to translate!!!

In the wiki you can find the source files. https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Magazine/pt-br

All the best,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil

Em 22/12/2017 13:36, Rob Westein escreveu:
Thank you Elaine,

I will try to translate some articles for our soon to be launched dutch community website. (With the help of Google translate) I really like the articles a lot.
Am I allowed to translate and publish articles from the Magazine?? I will add the writer info to the article.