Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Brazilian LibreOffice Magazine 27 is released

Thank you Elaine,

I will try to translate some articles for our soon to be launched dutch community website. (With the help of Google translate) I really like the articles a lot.
Am I allowed to translate and publish articles from the Magazine?? I will add the writer info to the article.

Thanks,
Rob