[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] Default color for shapes

Hi,

I also think change the default color is an improvement cause first the
tango blue isn't or brand and second the default blue didn't work on
monochrome printout and colored printouts are way more expensive than gray
ones.

As LibreOffice has branding color I would suggeste the branded colors, but
Light Lime 2 from the default color plate is also fine.
https://files.arsenalrace.at/owncloud/index.php/s/F2jn24CjM2KXA42