I also think change the default color is an improvement cause first the
tango blue isn't or brand and second the default blue didn't work on
monochrome printout and colored printouts are way more expensive than gray
ones.

As LibreOffice has branding color I would suggeste the branded colors, but
Light Lime 2 from the default color plate is also fine.
https://files.arsenalrace.at/owncloud/index.php/s/F2jn24CjM2KXA42

I think that suits LO perfectly! It makes it more brand coherent as well.
:)

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Heiko Tietze <tietze.heiko@googlemail.com

wrote:

tl;dr: Change Sky Tango Blue into Light Lime 2 for shapes?

Shapes are painted in blue, probably because this was one of the basic
Tango colors. However, we changed the standard palette recently. And in
order to not show a hex value a lot of sources files needs to get
touched.
And now I wonder if we better got with a more LibreOffice'ish green as
default color. My suggestion is Light Lime 2 for the area and Lime for
the
border. Consequently, it has also be the color for the shape icons - and
wherever we used the blue before. Little drawback is the typical system
blue for highlighted controls such as toggled buttons or scrollbars,
which
contradicts with green. Not too much, IMHO.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX designer

deleted