[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing]
- From: Rigoberto Condori <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:04:48 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm going to make an event Together with the community of "Fedora Cusco",
which we call Software Free day Peru 2017, which will be held on December
23, where we will make known the LibreOffice Software, since it is the
first time that will be announced in Peru. We will also do workshops such
as LibreOffice Calc, LibreOffice Impress and among other topics.
So I want to ask for documentation to give a talk about the LibreOffice
Community and the anunce of versión LibreOffice 6.0 what is coming.
I read the rules about the LibreOffice logos, so I would like to make
banner for the next events that could be done in Other Region of Peru,
making the community known and some LibreOffice talks. The question goes in
the following. Can the LibreOffice Logo be used with the name The Document
Foundation in the Banner or in the posters?
Rigoberto Condori Chañi.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Software Free Day Peru 2017||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing]||Klaibson Ribeiro <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] November Marketing Call
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] November Marketing Call
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing]
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing]