Hi Mike, marketing folks,

Please add the following event in our event calendar:

openSUSE.Asia Summit 2017 Tokyo
Date: Oct 21-22, 2017
Venue: The University of Electro-Communications (Chofu, Tokyo)
- https://opensuseja.connpass.com/event/66093/ registration

Within the Day 2 (Oct 22) of the event, we'll have a subevent named
"LibreOffice mini-conference 2017 Japan."

We mean "mini-conference" as "regional but global" conference, in other
words, we had called for talk proposals worldwide, and most talks will have
in English, it's a quite different from another Japanese annual event
"Kaigi" (by Japanese speakers for Japanese speakers).

At this time, we'll have 6 talks by one from Taiwan, one from Indonesia, 4
from Japan (includes me).  And we also have a nice booth to let people know
LibreOffice and The Document Foundation :)

Best,
Naruhiko NARU Ogasawara
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naruoga@gmail.com)