[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Contact with Community
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Contact with Community
- From: Henry Castro <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 08:56:15 -0400
- To: Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Christopher Díaz Riveros <email@example.com>, Marketing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Libre Office Mailing List <email@example.com>
Entiendo, yo también soy profesor:
Esto es lo que tienes que hacer:
* Revisa el enlace http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
* Elige un problema del enlace https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/
* Hay problemas fáciles, es recomendable para los estudiantes
* Luego de resolver el problema, sube el parche para revisión a
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org, en branch master
* Uno de los miembros revisará el parche, estaré atento para revisarlo.
* Si todo esta bien, el parche será aprobado y contribuirás al
desarrollo de LibreOffice.
* Si repites este ciclo varias veces y tienes mas contribuciones
entonces seras miembro de la Comunidad LibreOffice.
Por otro lado.
* Hay también contribución en documentación, puedes revisar el enlace
Espero que sirva de ayuda
2017-07-31 3:21 GMT-04:00 Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Hi Christopher,
> you are very welcome in our project. Whether your volunteers are
> developers, designers, translators, QA fellows, help authors... we
> have teams for all disciplines. Start from
> http://www.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/ to find the how-to
> pages at our wiki. Speaking about UX, the start page is
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design with all relevant
> information. My advice is to just jump into the cold water and to read
> and comment on Bugzilla http://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ (design
> related tickets have the keyword needsuxadvice).
> As Henry pointed out we also have Spanish speaking communities. A
> group was created recently on Telegram
> (https://telegram.me/libreoffice_es). The local communities are one of
> the main pillars for LibreOffice. CC'ing the marketing about that who
> may know details.
> Thanks a lot for fostering Open Source,
> Heiko Tietze (UX Mentor at LibreOffice)
> 2017-07-29 17:56 GMT+02:00 Christopher Díaz <email@example.com>:
>> My name is Christopher Díaz Riveros, I'm a software development student
>> in Lima, Peru. For some time now I have been supporting my Linux
>> community, Gentoo Linux, and I have discovered a wide world of
>> possibilities in open source.
>> I tell you this because it has been so much benefit in my training as a
>> developer that I am determined to start a new community in my country
>> to be able to make technology-related career students find an open
>> source community in which they can learn to work and get the same
>> positive effect that I have had on mine. I have already been talking to
>> some teachers, I am about to begin my final year of studies in
>> institute, and they agree to start the community with students of the
>> As one of the main problems when getting involved with a community here
>> is English, and few are able to have fluent conversations in that
>> language, as it is a bit intimidating for most to approach an open
>> source community. My community hopes to get in touch with different
>> open source projects throughout the world and seeks to be a mid-point
>> to interact among young people and communities.
>> Having said all this I have only to offer the community of LibreOffice,
>> the availability of our community (we still do not have a definite
>> name) and see if anyone is interested in supporting this group of
>> developers here and with a bit of luck to be able to turn it into a
>> movement of all Latin America.
>> Thanks and any kind of feedback is welcome :)
>> Christopher Diaz Riveros
>> LibreOffice mailing list
> LibreOffice mailing list
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Contact with Community||Christopher Díaz <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Contact with Community||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Do you know who is trying to "take" my LibreOffice-NA domain?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Contact with Community
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Contact with Community
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Contact with Community