[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Minutes of Marketing Call
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Minutes of Marketing Call
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 11:43:11 +0200
- To: TDF Marketing ML <email@example.com>, TDF Projects ML <firstname.lastname@example.org>, TDF Localization ML <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. LibreOffice 5.4 Launch
LibreOffice 5.4 announcement is scheduled for Wednesday, July 26, at 1PM
CEST. Localizations of the press release should be sent to Italo for
distribution. Media pre-briefings have been organized on Monday and
Tuesday, prior to the announcement.
2. Enterprise focused activity (Foad)
Foad is a new member of the community, who has a solid experience in
marketing software to enterprises. He will start a project to interact
with large software vendors such as SAP and SalesForce, to integrate
LibreOffice into their large enterprise software.
3. What about a Telegram marketing group?
Given the success of the Design Group on Telegram, we have created a
LibreOffice Marketing Group to integrate the public marketing mailing
list (which has been rather dormant during the last few months). The
link to subscribe to the group is the following:
https://t.me/LibreOfficeMarketing. As usual, confidential discussions
about marketing strategies and launch activities will continue on the
private marketing mailing list, which is a closed list by invitation.
4. What about a Spanish marketing group?
There is a growing number of people in Spanish speaking countries,
especially in South America, willing to help in promoting LibreOffice in
their geography. It looks like some of these people might have issues in
speaking English, so the idea is to have a Spanish marketing group
(either Telegram or mailing list) where people can discuss in their
native language, with the help of other people who might not be fluent
in Spanish but are willing to help (like Italo, who understands Spanish
but speaks a funny mixture of Italian, Spanish and Portuguese). Comments?
Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email email@example.com
hangout/jabber firstname.lastname@example.org - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Linuxing in London meetup: special LibreOffice event option?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 5.4 Announcement shifted to Friday, July 28
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Minutes of Marketing Call
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Christmas card