[libreoffice-marketing] Linuxing in London meetup: special LibreOffice event option?

Hello,

There's a monthly Linux and open source meetup in London, that often
gets around 100 (or more) attendees:

https://www.meetup.com/Linuxing-In-London/

The organisers are interested in having a meetup that focuses on
LibreOffice. Is anyone in/around the London area interested in getting
involved?

We have various ready-made presentations (about TDF, LibreOffice, ODF,
migrations etc.) that could be useful:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Presentations

And of course we can help with other materials as well.

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation