[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Agenda of Marketing Call
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Agenda of Marketing Call
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:10:16 +0200
- To: email@example.com, TDF Marketing Private ML <firstname.lastname@example.org>
we are in the call, please join
On 17/07/2017 02:18, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> Marketing Call is today, July 17, at 2PM CEST (Berlin time).
> We will connect using Jitsi at the following URL: http://meet.jit.si/tdf
> (please note that Jitsi needs WebRTC, and the best implementation of the
> technology is offered by Google Chrome, followed by Chromium, while all
> other browsers might not work at all).
> If Jitsi fails, we will fallback to Google Hangouts.
> 1. LibreOffice 5.4 Launch
> 2. Enterprise focused activity (Foad)
> 3. What about a Telegram marketing group?
> 4. What about a Spanish marketing group?
> 5. Questions & Answers
> Ciao, Italo
Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email email@example.com
hangout/jabber firstname.lastname@example.org - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Agenda of Marketing Call||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Agenda of Marketing Call
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing]
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Agenda of Marketing Call