Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-projects] Re: LibreOffice Mascot

On 05/28/2017 01:21 PM, William Gathoye wrote:
> I have seen this topic a few weeks ago and kindly asked Nicolas, my
> coworker, who is a graphic designer specialized in advertising content
> working for Pixinko, to think to a mascot that could suit LibreOffice needs.
Thanks William for submitting my work and for introducing me to the
community.

> If you have any questions wrt. communication and advertising or need
> more explanation towards the choices regarding this animal, I'll let my
> coworker, Nicolas, answer as this is basically his job :)

I'll do my best to answer the questions LibreOffice members have and
apply their requested changes. :)

> Looking forward to see a work designed by Pixinko used by such a big
> open source community :)
Sure, this would be great.

> NB.: Please put me in cc when replying as this email address is not
> subscribed to the mailing lists.
I'm also not a subscriber. Please put me in to/cc as well.

> [3]
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5AYDzHdw6bQS2tuOGEwOEd5eEU/view?usp=sharing

Nicolas Vrithoffe