On 05/28/2017 01:21 PM, William Gathoye wrote:
I have seen this topic a few weeks ago and kindly asked Nicolas, my
coworker, who is a graphic designer specialized in advertising content
working for Pixinko, to think to a mascot that could suit LibreOffice needs.
Thanks William for submitting my work and for introducing me to the
community.

If you have any questions wrt. communication and advertising or need
more explanation towards the choices regarding this animal, I'll let my
coworker, Nicolas, answer as this is basically his job :)

I'll do my best to answer the questions LibreOffice members have and
apply their requested changes. :)

Looking forward to see a work designed by Pixinko used by such a big
open source community :)
Sure, this would be great.

NB.: Please put me in cc when replying as this email address is not
subscribed to the mailing lists.
I'm also not a subscriber. Please put me in to/cc as well.

[3]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5AYDzHdw6bQS2tuOGEwOEd5eEU/view?usp=sharing

Nicolas Vrithoffe