Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice merchandise shop - slogan ideas?

Hm,

do we already have shirts and blouses with the sloganFun Project. Fantastic People.but a bit more discreete, not full frontal? Just a suggestion as addition.

Heiko Tietzetietze.heiko@googlemail.comhat am 17. Mai 2017 um 09:46 geschrieben:

IMHO #2 and #3 have too much meaning and require to understand themessage; #1 is perfect for marketing. The explanation what to controlfollows likely in the text.

Hi everyone,

Im bringing this topic back up again in case there are any more ideas.To recap, we want to update our merchandise shop so that the productshave a slogan, and not just a logo. Lets choose a slogan!

My proposals:

* Take back control
* Powerful, creative, open
* Freedom meets creativity
Let me know which one you like best (or if none of them, feel free tosuggest another one!)

Mike

--To unsubscribe e-mail to: marketing+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.orgProblems?http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/Posting guidelines + more: =http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NetiquetteList archive:http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted