Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice merchandise shop - slogan ideas?

Hi everyone,

I'm bringing this topic back up again in case there are any more ideas.
To recap, we want to update our merchandise shop so that the products
have a slogan, and not just a logo. Let's choose a slogan!

My proposals:

1. Take back control
2. Powerful, creative, open
3. Freedom meets creativity

Let me know which one you like best (or if none of them, feel free to
suggest another one!)

Mike